TRAVEL: Holiday Make-up Bag

16:14

So recently I jetted off on holiday abroad and of course couldn't go without my make-up bag! In doing this I discovered that not all of the make-up I took with me was used, sadly, and I thought that it may be useful to share this with you!

Face:

Bourjois Healthy Mix

I cannot stress enough how much I love this foundation. It is so lightweight so is perfect abroad.

Natural Collection Creamy Concealer
I took this as it is lightweight but still covers. It is also really affordable at £1.99 and lightens your under eyes perfectly.

Benefit High Beam (£15.50)

This was free with July's GLAMOUR and was picked up in duty free. This came in so handy for me on holiday as it was really quick and easy to apply and left you with a perfect glow.

MAC Mineralize Skin finish Natural
This was perfect as it is lightweight to set the foundation well. It didn't look cakey and my glow was able to show through.

Colourworks Bronzer
This isn't an amazing bronzer but any bronzer is essential for the summer as it makes you look healthy and glowy for the season.


EYES:

Max Factor False Lash Effect - Waterproof (£11.99)
This is my all time favourite mascara because it gives you amazing lashes! Unfortunately this isn't 100% waterproof in the water and you will get panda eyes but at night this will last amazingly and really makes a difference to your lashes.

Simple Eye Make-up Remover Corrector Pen
I definitely have a love-hate relationship with this but it is so helpful. Little mascara mistakes are removed easily and eyeliner can be neatened, all in 10 seconds.
Avon 8-in-1 Water Colour Eyeshadow Palette

A universal eyeshadow quad/palette is essential for travelling. I love this palette and it is versatile but also natural. I did find that I wore eyeshadow less when I was abroad but obviously this could be different for you.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hi girl..i'm folLowing your blog now hopefully you can follow my beauty blog and comment at http://slavetovanity.blogspot.com. i would really appreciate it. you're in the uk while i'm in ireland so we live very closely to each other.=D i look forward to seeing you in my blog. much love
    oh BTW i also have the july glamour. i both 4 copies..i know it's crazy but it was such a good deal right? i got 3 benetint and 1 posietint but really wanted and regret not getting high beam cuz i read so many good reviews on it.again pls follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog,
    if you have the time please check mine out <3

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe