Product Rave: Primark Make-up Roll

07:43


My Make up Roll

For those who have read previous blog posts, you may recognize my make-up roll (photographed above), which I purchased for a purse friendly fiver from Primark.

I no longer struggle rummaging through a compact make-up bag to find my concealer nestled in the deep corners but instead can easily see my make-up and easily find what I am looking for.

If you haven't spotted these before, I urge you to take a nosey in your local Primarni and grab yourself a bargain!

LilleyMay xx

(P.S Let me know if you want me to go into further detail of my make up roll)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ooooh sounds good! Might have to have a browse in primark now! :) thank you xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love you to do a whats in my makeup roll :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of these too, there so much easier then any other types of bags! love your blog, I'm following, hopefully you'll follow back! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very useful! i'd totally get one but i hardly ever wear make up :P you've got a really cute blog :)xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe