July Faves

06:56

Unlike the past couple of months, this months favourites features some new products (Hooray!)

Concealer

This month I have has a bit of a concealer obsession and have been using and loving 3.
MAC Studio Finish

Mainly covering blemishes, this thick consistency covers incredibly and blends effortlessly. It can look cakey if too much is applied but a little goes a long long way.

MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer

I use this for my under eyes circles. This concealer has amazing coverage for the type of concealer that it is (unfortunately not as much as the Studio Finish) and the dark shadows are banished.

Natural Collection Cover Up Cream.

This is great as it is light weight but can cover dark circles, unfortunately not as well as the Select Moisturecover.This blends easily and looks natural and is a great drugstore alternative to the MAC concealers ( although doesn't last as long.)

Bronzer + Highlight


Benefit High Beam

I have been using this ever since I bought the Glamour Magazine in which this was given away. I apply this either directly on my face, usually after foundation, or onto my ELF Powder brush and blend this from the top of my cheeks to my temples and also down my nose and I am left with a healthy glow.

Accessorize Baked Bronzer DUO

I purchased this last week so haven't had the chance to use this enough to give you a thorough review. This is great as it is a highlighter and bronzer in one. It is so versatile and you are left with a gorgeous glow, without all the shimmer.

Skincare


CLARITY Spot Gel

This is great for new breakouts as it will reduce redness and size within 3 days and is one of few that I have found that does this.

Body Shop Cleanser and Toner

I have recently done a review about these so please go and check that out. For those that havent read the review, this leaves you looking glowy and really cools your face. I have especially loved this after a warm day or if I have been for a Run.

Neutrogena 2-in-1 Wash and Mask

I love this because it is versatile. I like to buff this into my face to clean make-up deep down (as a wash) but also left to set and clear my skin with a clay mask.

Thats all for this month.

What are your faves this July?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love mac concealers and the neutrogena wash/wask, they're amazing! :)

    http://beautyfashionlife25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe