Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tan | Self-tan Lotion Review

11:30

Dove summer glow fake tan

Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tan Review

After recently returning from my holiday abroad I came to find that my legs were less tanned than my arms (many may not call me tanned but for an English Rose like me I could see the difference!) Usually I reach for my St. Moriz fake tan that is great but would be darker than my arms, unless I fake tanned the whole of my body.

I then realised that I had a Dove Summer Glow in my cupboard looking lonely. This is a gradual tanner that leaves you with a 'light tan'. Perfect! The only problem was that I had previously had many problems using the Johnsons Holiday Skin ( luckily I had only paid £1 for!) and was left with awkward orange tan lines.

My thoughts on the Dove Gradual Tan

This dove gradual tan is not runny but also isn't thick. This means that it is easy to apply and also easy to blend. 

dove summer glow review fake tan

This  dove tanning moisturiser does have a smell to it but not a biscuity smell that fake tans often do. Instead it smells pleasant and would appeal to more people. The tanning lotion is also very moisturising, which you would hope for, and develops evenly (if applied evenly).

I also love the look it gives you. You are definitely given a 'glow' that instead of looking fake looks natural, as if you'd spent the day in the sun.

If you are wanted something darker then I wouldn't recommend this. I find St. Moriz would be better. But if you are pale and want a hint of colour then this is great.

Any questions then please comment below.

Read more like this...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I used this in the lead up to 'summer' and it was so good! So much easier than normal fake tans! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe