December/January Collective Clothing Haul

18:16





 Hello all! A long overdue post from me today! Back at the end of December/start of January I took a few short trips to the shops and ended up with a few new purchases that I thought you might like to see! Apologies for the poor quality photographs, that's January Snow for you.

Aztec Vest Top - AX Paris (New Look) - £8

Blue Skater Dress - Missguided - £12

Topshop Checked Shirt - £15

Peplum Top - Topshop - £18

Those were my purchases in the January sales. I must say that my favourite purchase is the Topshop shirt which I now live in!

Have you picked up any new clothing items recently?

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I love the Topshop peplums - I have one in grey :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty pretty! Want them all, apart from the AX Paris Aztec one, which I already have :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous finds!! Love The aztec print a lot. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNAP! I have that New Look Aztec Top! Great picks :) xx
    Joelle
    xoxo
    www.febgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love all these tops! especially the shirt and the geometric vest top! awesome

    LeaLea....
    www.lealeaho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that checked shirt!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything you got. Pretty good how it all matches too x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Thats my obsession with red/burgundy for you! x

      Delete
  8. Nice pieces :) I love the aztec top and shirt !!!

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I love the peplum top :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that Aztec top, I have something similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the peplum top and dress there both gorgeous and such a good price too!

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe