TAG: What I'm using right now

08:07


I was scrolling through a blog I love called Cupcakes and Cherries and found a TAG that I thought was great to do.I hadn't seen it around before but is a combination of daily make-up, skincare, body and hair routines.

HAIR

Shampoo: Usually by Herbal Essences ( Smooth and Soft, Uplifting Volume, Seductively Straight)

Conditioner: Basically the matching conditioners to the above shampoos!

Styling products: Heat Protectant ( any really), DRY Shampoo (Messhead)

BODY

Shower Gel: Original Source Mint 

Body moisturiser: Natural Collection Body Cream - Mango and Papaya (when im not feeling lazy!)
Deodorant: Right Guard
Fake Tan: Dove Summer Glow (great for fake tan phobics)

FACE
Cleanser: The Body Shop Cucumber Cleanser
Toner: The Bodyshop Cucumber Freshening water

Exfoliator: Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub
MAKEUP

Primer: I don't wear a primer.
Foundation brush: ELF Powder Brush - Love this!

Concealer: MAC Studio Finish, MAC Select Moisturecover or Natural Collection Cover up cream

Powder: MAC MSF Natural or NYC Pressed Powder

Blusher: No7 Blush

Bronzer: My cheapy colourworks bronzer. ( Only one I own currently :/)

Highlighter: Benefit High Beam
Eyeshadow base: My DIY Primer
Eyeshadows: This varies but at the minute Primark Mousse Shadow -Lilac Dream

Eyeliner: Don't wear eyeliner

Curler: My go-to ones broke so currently using compact ones from 17 which unfortunately aren;t as good as my old ones

Mascara: No7 Intense Volume - not that great unfortunately

Lipstick: Don't wear lipstick often

Lipgloss: Colourworks (to use up)
Nail Colour: Clear - unable to wear to school. Miners Laguna Love on my toes.

I TAG all of you who wish to do this!

Love LilleyMay xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi beautiful girl!!
    How are you today?
    I loved this post, and especially the picture on top of it, it is such a pretty lot of stuff!!
    I would like to ask you for permission about maybe borrowing the tag for my blog in the future,
    Would that be ok?
    Thanks a lot!
    Love,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Catanya Of course you can! I TAG you Catanya! xx Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is awesome! i will probably do this, looks fun!
    and i followed (:

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe