Drugstore Must Haves

07:21

(l-r Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Medicated Chapstick, MAX Factor False Lash Effect, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Neutrogena 2-in-1 Wash and Mask)

I have recently been researching into good products to buy from a drugstore and thought it may be helpful to share with you my must haves.


Bourjois Healthy Mix

Light Dewy Foundation that gives great coverage

Collection 2000 Concealer

Weird to feature this as this actually isn't mine and I haven't tried it before.
I have heard so many great things about this concealer and having tried similar concealers , which I have loved.(If you are interested in reading other reviews then I will send you links.)


MAX Factor False Lash Effect (Waterproof)

This has been mentioned previously, a lot! This lasts through muggy days and looks amazing!

Neutrogena 2-in1

If you often use face masks (from sachets) then stop right there. This face wash is great value at £5 and will last you for ages.

What are your drugstore must haves?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome thanks can you follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. one by one waterproof mascara, it adds a little bit of volume and length and is great to wear while swimming because it doesn't budge, maybelline dream mousse blush in 20 peach satin, and St Ives fresh skin apricot scrub exfoliate. :) I just found your blog, and i just wanted to thank you for the advice. I just followed you, would you mind returning the favor? :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe