Make-up Organisation (IKEA)

10:19


So I took a cheeky trip to IKEA and stumpled across this cutlery tray....

Call me crazy.

This is perfect for my lip gloss collection as in my eyes has gone a bit out of control, some may disagree.  It fits every Lip Gloss and Balm in an organised way and the tray fits snuggly in my drawer.

What do you think? 

I thought that i'd share this with you as it is a very versatile and affordable organisational piece (mouthful or what).

The Damage
50p - IKEA

Bargain.

LilleyMayxx


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow you have a LOT of lipgloss!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is awesome! Might have to make my way to ikea! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately worth it. These are so versatile. I have another for stationary :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! I really want to do this as I can never find a specific item of makeup when in a hurry because it is all in a drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely have to invest in one of these for every aspect of my life haha great idea!

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway! Vintage!!!
    btw, want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ikea make the best storage solutions. Just wondering, do you throw away your lip products after the recommended time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ellie @Bree This has been my life saver - definately a great 50p investment!

    @Peaches Choi The average expiry for lip gloss is 12-18 months. About 5% of my collection is older than the expiry date but I aim to use these up before I purchase any new products.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe