Tag: Top three products for under £5

07:16

I hadn't come across this tag before until recently reading a very old blogpost on one of my favourite posts but thought it was great for those who are makeup savvy and love a bargain.All you have to do is choose a product for skincare, make-up and haircare each individually priced at £5 or less.

Skincare -Neutrogena 2-in-1 Wash and Mask - £4.07
I have chosen this as I feel it is great value for money and is great for what it does. This product has made a huge difference to my skin in conjunction with other products and greatly cleanses deep down.

Make-up - CHAPSTICK - £1.29
I have chosen for this a product which I would not be able to live without. This is highly moisturising and is such a reliable brand. Definately the only Lip Balm I ever could need.

Haircare -Dry Shampoo -£0.99
I am quite minimilistic when it comes to my haircare routine as I don't do much to it. The haircare product I reach for most and think is definately high rated for its price is Dry Shampoo.  I am currently using MessHead Dry Shampoo which is £0.99 at B&M but I feel that if I was after volume I would definately reach for Batiste Dry Shampoo.

What are your Top 3 Products under £5??

I TAG you all!

LilleyMay xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm defiantly going to try out the neutrogena 2-1 mask.

    Here's my top 3: http://pinkcupcake24.blogspot.com/2011/07/tag-top-3-products-for-under-5.html

    Naomi xxx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe