DIY: Affordable Eyeshadow Primer

07:48

Sometime last summer I came across a tutorial for a homemade eyeshadow primer. Since then I have used this to prime my eyes and love it. It makes the shadows look much much intense and last so much longer

You will need:
Small spatula (or spoon)
Foundation (or concealer)
Vaseline
Moisturiser
Small Pot
Doe-foot applicator (optional)


First, using a spoon or spatula, scoop a 5p amount (or more) of vaseline and place it in the container.

Now add a similar amount of moisturiser (preferably thick consistency)
Add now either foundation ( or concealer ) and mix together. Once the consistency is even then you have your finished product.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks really good! will definitely be trying this out tomorrow morning! I have a problem keeping my eyeshadows on all day.
    Check out and follow my blog :)

    littledashofspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea I will probably try it today! I don't have any concealer so this is perfects.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe