The New and Improved? Balmi Lip Balm Review

12:00


Today I thought that I would share with you the new and improved Balmi lip balm. For those that have read my original review (here) you may know that I fell in love with the Balmi lip balms! After about a weeks use however I found that by my balmi lip balm packaging started breaking and eventually resulted in parts of the shell of the balm cracking off on both sides of both of my lip balms. I was not impressed. This meant that I had no option but to leave my lip balms at home at risk of them coming apart in my bag or school blazer and getting lip balm everywhere.


After having this happen and getting annoyed every time I went to use this I decided to email Balmi. The very kind customer service at Balmi said that they would send me a care package as means of apology of which I am very grateful for.

I was glad to see in this package that Balmi have in fact changed their packaging into little cubes. The casing of the balm is now more durable, and although the little plastic fastening inside the balm has come off on one of my lipbalms, again, the rest of the packaging seems more substantial and unlikely to crack and break off like my old Balmi. 





The new Balmi is still easy to apply with the balm in a pointed pyramid like shape and has the exact same creamy formula that moisturises your lips and also taste great - I particularly like the Mint and Coconut flavours.


If you didn't try them in their old packaging I would definitely urge you to try them even more now! Have you tried the Balmi lip balms?

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love the new look of these and the shape of the balm. Where can you buy them? I might try one x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old packaging was cute, but there's no point in that if they fall apart! I'm going to get some of the new ones, particularly want to get my hands on the mint one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm getting sucked in to the Balmi hype, but is it worth it, really, when I have 275839583 other lip balms?? xx

    The Simple Life of Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look really nice, I like the idea of the mint! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sphere and I haven't had any trouble with my eos so far... But I like the cube too. I think I will pick one up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new packaging looks great :) Iv never tried one but the flavour sound lovely !

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear yours was bad, the new packaging is still nice thouh. I really want the coconut one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new one looks like such an improvement! I would love to try the coconut one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these look so cool! I've actually never heard of these before and would love the cocounut one!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't tried them but I actually prefer the new square packaging! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cubes are so cute! I haven't seen them yet, but I actually kind of prefer them :) And they look a lot more sturdy :) it is such a shame about them breaking!

    :)xo

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing! I love the squareness but can't imagine the 'spike' is easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Noooo! The new square packaging means they have much less product in them. There are 7g in the square as opposed to 10.5g in the sphere and they cost the same price! I am very unhappy! x

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe