New Blog Series: Beauty Best and Worst

14:16

Best and Worst Makeup & Skincare.

For every brand that I feel I have used a good variety (and quantity) of products, I will do a collective review and share with you the better of the batch (which I will name my Best products) and ones that I won't bother to repurchase (my worst products.)

As with everything, this will be my personal opinion on the products. They are not the 'worst' products in the world and there are good things about the 'worst' products.

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i LOVE this idea :)
    cant wait for the first post!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blog! Going to add it to my following list. x

    Safira
    http://safirasstyleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe