August Favourites

10:08

For those who didn't see my fail of a Blogger draft, here are my August Favourites.

This month I have been giving my skin a break and have been trying to clear my skin, hence the lack of favourites.

PanOxyl

This has been showing dramatic changes to my skin. The amount of breakouts and cystic spots I have has decreased by using this and I will definately continue to use this.

E45

Because  I have been thoroughly treating my spots daily with PanOxyl my forehead has become dryer than usual and has been needing extra moisture. E45 works miracles and helps my skin to recover.

Bourjois Healthy Mix

I have spoken of this foundation far too much on my blog so I'll keep it sweet. A medium-full coverage foundation that feels lightweight on the skin.


Technic Eyeshadow Quad, VIE Glamourizer Stick, Rimmel Colour Mousse

This has been my go-to make-up this month. If using the glamourizer stick or colour mousse on their own, I highly dislike the end result but mix the two in a pot with some moisturizer and I love them!

Check out my Best & Worst Technic Makeup Review Blogpost


Escada Taj Sunset

This is such a fruity fragrance and I highly love it. You only need a small spritz of this and the scent lasts all day.

That is all for this month. Hopefully next months favourites will be more exciting!

xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. nice parfum!
    I'm a new follower! Can you please follow back?
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Escada perfumes!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is one of my favourite perfumes of the summer. Love your blog. Now following yours. x

    http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bourjois healthy mix foundation is one of my all time favourites, but I never hear people talking about it - glad I'm not the only one who loves it :)
    & I could never get to grips with using the rimmel colour mouse, I'll have to try it with moisturiser & the glamous stick and see how it looks then!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately give that a try. I have also mixed it with foundation and moisturizer and it works well. It's just best to experiment with it to find what works best for you ! x

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe