Favourite No7 Makeup and Skincare Products

10:01


Best No7 Products

Boots enjoy tempting you to buy lots of goodies from them in return for a £5 off skincare and £3 off makeup voucher and it is how you can use these vouchers that I am going to talk about today!

For regular readers of my blog, you may have seen numerous mentions of No7 make up products in my past makeup favourites posts, however, for those new to my blog, I am going to share those with you in this summary post of my favourite No7 Products today.

No7 Eyeshadows / £7

Although I have never bought these drugstore eyeshadows in their 'proper' packaging, I own No7 Eyeshadows in their pan form (depotted from a No7 gift set) and I love them.

The great thing about these eyeshadows is that they are pigmented and blend easily. They don't smudge or crease ( even without a primer) and are very long lasting. I also think that they offer a great shade range too! I especially love the neutral shades that No7 have to offer such as Truffle, Innocence, Mink and Wheatsheaf.

The No7 Eyeshadows retail for £7 and with the voucher come to an affordable £2. 

No7 Blusher / £9

My favourite blushes from No7 are the soft damson and honey shades. They are very soft and blend easily into your skin but can also be built up to something more intense. They also last well on the skin and fade evenly as they wear.

No7 Melting Gel Cleanser / £8

The No7 Melting Gel Cleanser works by dissolving your makeup as the gel changes to a balm that can then be rinsed by a flannel or muslin cloth - very gently, but effectively, removing your face and eye makeup - and does an excellent job! Even on your eyes, (although I do find my vision turns blurry for a short period if I use too much near my eyes), this is gentle and non irritating on the skin.

As the name suggests it really does melt away your makeup and leaves little trace behind without the need for harsh scrubbing and tugging of your skin - trust me I've been there! Even after a long night out with heavy makeup ( although if you're anything like me you end up reaching for whatever is nearest and quickest before jumping into bed as a long skincare regime is the last thing on your mind!), it will remove everything with one application easily.

No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define / £8 /

For a two in one product, the No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define is a great multi-tasker. The precise tip ( made sharp by the built in sharpener) and pencil like design makes this really easy to apply and the colour is soft and easy to blend.

No7 Gel Like Shine Nail Polish /£7.50/

I have this in a deep purple galaxy colour and for something that is gel look, this dries in great time and provides a great opaque colour that is glossy and smooth. The brush also makes for easy application. It does chip after a few days but looks great on your toes whatever the season!


No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter / £10

For those wishing for a quick and easy cream highlighter, this No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter Stick is super easy to use. Simply 'draw' onto the top of your cheek bones and using a synthetic brush, or your fingers, blend it in to give a natural, subtle glow.

That’s all folks! What do you love from No7? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love their blushers too but I have an extra special place for the cream ones, they're amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The melting gel cleanser sounds lovely! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might check out their blushers :)
    Abby xx

    http://aspotofglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used their eyeshadow in mink for a couple of years and I'm currently loving their hot cloth cleanser too. It's great that these vouchers come around so often! x

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe