Product Rave:Accessorize Baked Bronzer

07:24


So during a recent trip to Superdrug I took a sneaky peek at the Accessorize stand that many bloggers have been raving about. I jumped onto the bandwagon and picked up this duo bronzer ( Pearl Stands) for £6.




The great thing about this product is how versatile it is. It can be used as a separate bronzer or highlight or mix the two shades to get a lighter bronze colour.

The bronzer is not matte but isn't shimmery. I am unsure on how to describe the finish but it will live you 'sunkissed'

The bronzer will easily last all day and because of its great pigmentation, a little will go a long way.

SWATCHES

Unfortunately I am nowhere near a'pro' with these swatches and they do not give this bronzer justice.


(without flash)

(with flash)

I have heard a lot of good things about the Accessorize blusher and Nail Polish too, so hopefully I will get to try those in the near future.

Have you tried the Accessorize line?

LilleyMay xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. that looks so good and a great price. Might pick one up :) Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :) the packaging is also adorableee xox

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe