My Make up Wish List

13:47


Recently I have been reading beauty blogs religiously and have collected a mental wish list of products I have seen tons of raves about. I decided that it might be interesting for you, and helpful for me, to share these products with you and if any of you have tried these then you can share your views on them with me.

Eyeshadow Palettes

I love neutral eyeshadows and there is nothing more helpful than to have all your neutral eyeshadows in one place. Of course it may be slightly extreme to buy all of these at once but all of these look perfect for me.

Urban Decay Naked Palette (featured here)

Sleek Palette (featured here)

MUA Professional Palette (featured here)



Face

Natural Collection Loose Face Powder

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (featured here)

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (featured here)

MAC Studio Fix Powder

What items are on your wish list?

xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The palettes are amazing! Is it really bad I have most of these products? And the natural collection powder is so good :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. those palettes look divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lusting after the Naked Palette.. SO BAD. And the Liz Earle cleanser.. Let us know when you achieve possession of said items!

    www.boscy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe