Bargain Bite: NARS at Discount Prices? - Check out TK MAXX

07:34

So I have decided, following my previous Batiste offer post, that I will start a new blog series, Bargain Bite. If I see an offer rolling around or I think that there is a store worth a visit, then I will share them with you!

I was browsing TK Maxx earlier today when I spotted some ay-mazing offers. NARS Sheer Glow, Powder Foundation, Lipsticks and Eyeshadow - all retailing for less than £9 each. The eyeshadows and lipstick were from last years collections but I was surprised to see the foundations that are currently avai;ible at NARS at a discount price. Definately worth checking out.

Obviously I am a good girl and am undergoing a P10P but will be taking another look at their make-up range in the near future.

Have you been to TK Maxx lately?

LilleyMay xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wow definitely going to go check out my tkmaxx! thank you for this post :) its a great idea! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... TK maxx? cool! here in the U.S. we have TJ Maxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe