Back to School Series #4: Whats in my Emergency Make-up Bag

14:52

 
This time last year I shared what I call my 'emergency bag', a bag that contains what I feel are health and beauty essentials that could help me in any minor emergency. Obviously this couldnt help me with every emergency out there but hopefully by carrying this around with me I shall be prepared for modt beauty/health dilemmas!

What I carry:
Halo Deodorant Wipes
Tissues
Lip Balm
Blotting Tissues
Bite and Sting Pen
Hand Cream
Nail File + Emery Board
Cuticle Oil
Benadryl ( Allergy Tablet)
Paracetamol
Beechams Cold + Flu Tablets
Hair Ties
Hair Grips
Mirror with Hair Brush
Throat Sweets
Hydrocortisone
Ventolin Inhaler

Is it just me that carries an emergency bag? What do you carry?

Beth xx

(See what I carried in my emergency bag last year HERE)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This looks like the perfect bag, I need to make one of these! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very organised ! :)

    http://lologlitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!
    I don't carry an emergency bag but I liked yours:)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! This reminded me to get my emergency kit sorted out before I go back to school! You can never be too careful haha! :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I carry a stain remover pen too really recommend it!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so prepared! I just have to cope with everyday disasters! :( x
    Mia Alice in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe