PamperMe: What I use to pamper myself

11:00

soap & glory bodycare Hello! Having received some lovely bath and body goodies for Christmas I have been taking the time out of my day to get good use out of them whilst giving myself a pamper. I have found myself reaching for similar products each time and thought that I would share them with you today. 

Soap & Glory Pampering Products

soap & glory clean on me shower gel

Soap and Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel

Another item from my big soap and glory kit to talk about today - my Soap and Glory Clean on Me shower gel. I have owned this once before and I loved this, especially with it lasting me for months and today I thought I would share this with you as I've been reaching for it when I want to pamper myself.
The first thing I love about this shower gel is the 'original pink' scent. For those that haven't smelt soap and glory products I urge you to because they are divine. I won't attempt to describe the scent as I know I would butcher it but I wish it would linger on my skin for longer as it smells so sweet and generally delicious. One pump of this onto a loofa is enough to wash all of my body meaning this should last me a long while (as it has before) and I can easily wash with it. It also has a 'built in' body lotion which leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth meaning that if I didn't fancy using a lotion after my bath, I wouldn't have dry skin.

Overall this is a great product and if like me you received the S&G kit for christmas or haven't tried this you definitely should as this is a lovely shower gel.

sugar crush body scrubsugar crush body scrubSoap and Glory SugarCrush Body Scrub

This has been raved and raved about recently. I must admit I am not overly keen on the sweet lime scent however this 'Super scrub' works wonders at getting rid of dry skin with the brown sugar and macadamia grains whilst moisturising the skin with almond oil. A little bit of this product goes a long way and isn't harsh in doing so. S&G say to use this 3 times a week but I love the results from this so much that it could be tempting to use this more frequently.

Soap and Glory Righteous Butter

I love Body Butters and this is particularly great as you only need the smallest amount to smooth on your legs, arms, knees, elbows and the will be left feeling lovely and smooth and smelling lovely.

Soap and Glory Heel Genius

For a real pamper, I layer and layer on this cream onto my feet and then put socks on and leave them on overnight. This smells great and does scent your feet with the pleasant fragrance, I don't see much of a difference to my feet using this than I do leaving body butter on my feet as it isn't that moisturising. It unfortunately, used alone anyway, does very little.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe