Review: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

18:45


RRP £3.99

Today I bring to you a short review on my new favourite powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. I have this in the shade translucent and love it. This retails for a bargainous £3.99 and is worth every penny.It isn't cakey, it keeps your face matte, it doesn't look ashy, it is translucent and suits my fair skin, keeps my skin shine free for longer than the 5 hours that it claims to and overall looks natural on the skin. If you haven't already tried this I highly advise you to as I love it.

Have you tried this? Whats your favourite powder?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. his is one products ive repurchased time and time again! im having an international giveaway on my blog incase youre interested :) features goodies from victorias secret, elf, wet n wild and revlon!

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this yesterday after if been raved about so much! Very Excited to try it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard so many good things about this, will purchase when I have killed off my ancient elf powder x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many great things about this powder an it's fair enough for my skin so I should check it out :) Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this powder, I discovered it a few months ago and doubt I'll use anything else now. I love how it doesnt look cakey and the price is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried this powder, my favourite at the moment is the Benefit Get Even Pressed Powder, but at £22.50 I don't think that I can afford to keep repurchasing. I may try this when I run out! xxxxx

    http://www.unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe