Makeup Collection: Lipsticks

17:28


Hello, Today I thought I would continue with what has been a very long series - my makeup collection. More recently I have ditched lip gloss in replacement for lip balms and lipsticks and my ever-growing collection reflects that.

L-R Vivo Barely There,17 Bella, Natural Collection Rosebud, Estee Lauder Crystal Coral,Marks and Spencer Watermelon, Bourjois 17, Revlon Lip Butter, Rimmel 107

Thats my lipstick collection! My favourites have got to be Rimmel 107 and Bourjois Rouge Edition (17), so if you haven't checked them out I urge you to!

What are your favourite lipsticks?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I find the 17 lipsticks to be fairly sheer.
    www.thelifeofoneblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try out the revlon lip butters but they are so difficult to get hold of! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Maddy~ I can't live without my revlon lip butters!

    I just love the way they moisturize as well as add color.. there's nothing cute about chapped lips + lipstick. LOL

    www.sunkiissed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh the Rimmel 107 looks gorgeous :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rimmel 107 looks like such a lovely colour :) I love the Revlon Lip Butters too, Pink Truffle is my favourite shade x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love rimmel 107, it's my go-to autumn/winter lipstick! i also really love rimmel 19, for me it's the perfect my lips but better colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely collection! Like everyone else I'm craving for the Rimmel 107!

    X

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe