Rimmel 107 Lipstick Review

17:43


Rimmel 107 Lipstick Review

Today I thought that I would share a current favourite lipstick of mine that I know has received much hype and, I will admit, is why I caved in and bought it. This lipstick retails for around the five pound mark and is very affordable - one of the cheaper ends of the high street spectrum however the quality does not reflect this. This lipstick, although a matte, is very creamy and smooth to apply on the lips and is not drying at all - especially great in the chapped lips season! The red berry colour is very pigmented and can be worn straight from the bullet to give an intense festive berry red or applied lightly with your finger for a subtle berry stain. Regardless of how this is applied you can guarantee that this will last on the lips for a few hours minimum even with eating and drinking. Overall I am highly impressed with this and definitely feel that this is worth the hype and if I see any more shades that I like from the range I will definitely be purchasing more.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have this lipstick and adore it! Great review!

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually recently bought this (with boots points) and love it! I wore it today when going for a meal and the staying power was amazing, only needed a light touch up. It's such a lovely colour too!

    Kelsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good, I am berry-mad at the moment!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this lippie! It's made it into my 2012 fav products video and everything :)

    Miss drifted Snow White

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was actually looking at buying this lipstick! So glad I read that it's good because even if it is more affordable, I didn't want to end up with more products I don't use/like!

    Going to go buy this tomorrow, now to find a shade I like!

    Love your blog, I found you on bbloggersunite!

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe