Review:Mothercare Cotton Wool Pads

17:00

 
Back last year in what seems an eternity ago (July) I reviewed and raved on about my favourite and faithful Boots Extra Large Cotton Wool Pads and promised that I would never use another brand or type of cotton wool. I've broken that promise. When my mum was out shopping last weekend I asked whether she could pick me up some cotton pads and she brought back these gems.

Unlike my previous favourites, these have rounded edges and don't come apart as easily. However, like the Boots ones, these are big enough to remove all of my face and eye makeup without falling apart in your fingers.

These retail for £2.50, which is cheaper than the Boots ones, and come with 60 cotton wool pads. They are also on 3 for 2 at the minute too!

Overall I love these cotton wool pads and would highly recommend them to anyone. If you liked the Boots cotton wool then I guarantee you will love these too!

£2.50 Mothercare

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm not in the UK so I can't get my hands on either of the cotton pads you mentioned! :( These do sound amazing though! I used small cotton pads just to remove my eye makeup and those fall apart just being used around my eyes! I need something like this.

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to get the big ones instead of the tiny little circles! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these big cotton wool pads, i use ones from Savers, super cheap, great quality and you get 100 of them!!
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. I use the giant superdrug oval ones but I have their round ones too. It's weird, some seem as if they are almost stitched and others aren't and just tear apart so it's hit and miss really, but they're often buy one get one free :D

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe