No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator

12:29


True to Beth style I am today writing a review about an exfoliator I received back in July as a gift from my work experience boss. In fact, I'm not too sure if they even sell this any more since the re-brand! That being said, you may happen to stumble across this so I thought i'd give my two cents anyway as I haven't seen a review on this before!

This radiance revealed exfoliator contains natural fruit acids for bright, beautiful skin and is advised to be used once or twice a week.

This exfoliator is a cream consistency, much like a moisturiser actually, with exfoliating beads. As these beads are different sized and also very small they are not scratchy or irritating on the skin, which is a huge plus for somebody with sensitive skin. That being said this still works great as an exfoliator and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft and glowy - but not glowing red!

Overall I really like this exfoliator as the combination of cream consistency and small beads means this is effective but not irritating!

Have you tried this?

You can try a SIMILAR product HERE for £8 (£3 with the Voucher) however I don't know how they compare!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks really nice, I may have to try it! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve used this before and I really liked it :)


    www.charlotte-eliza-king.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe