PamperMe#2 Soap and Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel Review

10:30

Another item from my big soap and glory kit to talk about today - my Soap and Glory Clean on Me shower gel. I have owned this once before and I loved this, especially with it lasting me for months and today I thought I would share this with you as I've been reaching for it when I want to pamper myself.

The first thing I love about this shower gel is the 'original pink' scent. For those that haven't smelt soap and glory products I urge you to because they are divine. I won't attempt to describe the scent as I know I would butcher it but  I wish it would linger on my skin for longer as it smells so sweet and generally delicious. One pump of this onto a loofa is enough to wash all of my body meaning this should last me a long while (as it has before) and I can easily wash with it. It also has a 'built in' body lotion which leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth meaning that if I didn't fancy using a lotion after my bath, I wouldn't have dry skin.

Overall this is a great product and if like me you received the S&G kit for christmas or haven't tried this you definitely should as this is a lovely shower gel.

This can be bought for £5.50 from Boots
***
P.S This is my 200th Post!


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This sounds like it smells amazing! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. grats on the 200th post, and i love this stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 200th post! This shower gel sounds so good. Some of the Soap &Glory products are really good. I love their body scrub! have to try this one!

    http://mymakeupcompulsion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that shower gel! i always have a bottle in my drawer

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 200th blog post! And I love this stuff too! S&G are really great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my all time favourite shower gels! Congrats on 200 posts x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    i found your blog via the #bbloggers chat today and i am honestly loving your blog so you have a new follower! i would love it if you could check mine out too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love soap and glory products

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html



    ReplyDelete
  9. love the scent of this!!!
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been loving S&G body washes at the moment, especially Clean On Me! I want to try the Sugar Crush body wash too :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe