PamperMe: What I use to pamper myself

11:00

Hello! Having received some lovely bath and body goodies for Christmas I have been taking the time out of my day to get good use out of them whilst giving myself a pamper. I have found myself reaching for similar products each time and thought that I would share them with you today. Following this post I will then post more thorough reviews of my products as 'PamperMe' posts,

The Products:

Soap and Glory Clean on me Shower Gel
Soap and Glory SugarCrush Body Scrub
Soap and Glory Righteous Butter
Soap and Glory Heel Genius

Those are the products I have been reaching for lately, look out for more thorough reviews.

* Not sponsored, just a lover a S&G*

You Might Also Like

3 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe