PamperMe#1 - Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub

17:42


This has been raved and raved about recently. I must admit I am not overly keen on the sweet lime scent however this 'Super scrub' works wonders at getting rid of dry skin with the brown sugar and macadamia grains whilst moisturising the skin with almond oil. A little bit of this product goes a long way and isn't harsh in doing so. S&G say to use this 3 times a week but I love the results from this so much that it could be tempting to use this more frequently.

This can be bought for £8 from Boots

You Might Also Like

3 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe