WAKEN: Mouthwash* that tastes like Lemon Sherberts!?

12:00


I recently had the opportunity to try some Mouthcare products from Waken*. Waken are a vegan friendly brand, whose mouthwashes are made from natural mind, alcohol-free and bottled in recyclable aluminium. I had the chance to try the spearmint and lemon mint flavours.

The product looks great on your bathroom side. I really like the concept of an alcohol free mouthwash and use of aluminium packaging. The spearmint gives a minty fresh feeling, but I did notice it was weaker than standard mouthwashes. If this was on offer, I’d definitely make a purchase, however, otherwise it is quite expensive for a daily-use product.

The concept of lemon mint, however, I am still unsure about. I’d usually use mouthwash after my toothpaste ( which is mint flavoured), however, I can’t get used to using a mouthwash that tastes to me like lemon sherbets as I don’t feel like the flavours mixed well and I miss the minty fresh feeling.

Have you tried alcohol-free mouthwash?

*Gifted

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe