Say hello to a new skincare routine

19:17

For those that have read my blog for a while, you may know that back in July I purchased the Body Shop's cucumber skincare range. 4 months on and I have just ran out of both the skincare items.

Determined not to spend any money, as I haven't been for the past couple of months, I took a look in my drawers to find two face washes waiting to be used.


My new new skincare routine consists of Simples Moisturising Facial Wash in the morning, to refresh and wake up my skin and at night, remove my make-up with a baby wipe and cleanse with my trusty Neutrogena 2-in-1 mask.

I must admit, I do miss my cream cleanser but am having no troubles with this new routine.

Would you like a more indepth review??

x


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I use the Neutrogena visibly clear 2 in 1 and it works wonders for me!Great post!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have both of those washes! I love the 2 in 1 I think it leaves my skin noticeably clearer the next day! Maybe that's just me xD great blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank god someone else uses baby wipes too! i started using the simple ones about a year ago when i found them for 99p for about 100, instead of £2.99 for 25 in the shops, bargain! they smell the same, do the same thing, and they're bigger too!

    Love you blog, I'm a new follower! check out mine if you get the chance :)

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe