PROJECT 20 PAN COMPLETE

16:18


 Back in September I set myself a challenge to complete 20 products in order to clear some space in my collection in time for christmas. Almost 3 months later and I have completed my challenge!



Items i've completed

I love.. Lip Gloss - Not one I'd repurchase. It is quite sticky and doesn't last, though tastes great

2 x Jemma Kid Lip Gloss - Again, sticky doesn't last overly long. Wouldn't repurchase

Vie Glamourizer Stick- Wrong colour, difficult to work with, Wouldn't repurchase

2 True Eyeshadow- Had in a light pink shade, great for a highlight but wasn't overly pigmented and didn't last, Wouldn't repurchase

Medicated Chapstick - My holy grail Lip Balm. Definate repurchase

Bourjois Healthy Mix - Was a holy grail product for me. Will repurchase

Technic Eyeshadow Quad - Affordable product which was perfect for everyday, the colours in the quad, in my opinion, weren't versatile, Probably won't repurchase

Rimmel Colour Mousse - stung my eyes, didn't blend, wrong colour, Would not repurchase

No7 Liplicious Gloss (Marshmallow) - Dried out my lips, the colour didn't last, Would not repurchase

Collection 2000 pressed powder- excellent value, lasts all day, Would repurchase

Colourworks lip palette- poor quality, wasn't consistent with consistency, doesn't last, Would not repurchase

MAX Factor False Lash Effect- great quality product, Would repurchase

Technic Lipstick- AWFUL, full stop, Would not repurchase

Superdrug Moisturizer- Cheap, works well, Would repurchase

Body Shop Cucumber Cleanser- Great quality, gentle on the skin, Would repurchase

Body Shop Cucumber Toner- removes last traces of make-up, would repurchase

Simple Kind to Skin Face Wash- Kind to the skin and washes your face but nothing special, Won't be repurchasing

No7 Soft and Soothed Cleanser- removes some of your mak-eup but have tried better, Won't be repurchasing

Natural Collection Body Cream - Cheap and smells great, Would repurchase

What have you used up lately?

x


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is impressive, I think I need to take a leaf out of your book! x

    www.a-place-for-beauty-blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on completing it, im going to be trying project 10 pan soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am constantly using up make-up!
    I love your blog and i'm now follwing! :D

    Maybe you could drop by my blog and see what you think? All feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)
    Thank you,
    Courtenay
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe