February Favourites

17:03

MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, No7 Eyeshadows - Wheatsheaf , Nivea Creme, MAC Pearl Cream Colour Base, MAC Select Moisturecover, Real Techniques Stippling Brush, Sudo Crem, Natural Collection Powder ( Cool Translucent)

Another month, another favourites! This month, surprisingly , has gone really slow for me ( even as the shortest month of the year ) and hasn't been that exciting!

Onto the favourites ( in no particular order) ...

Natural Collection Loose Powder

This month, as the sun has been finally making an appearance, I have been going for a more dewy and bronzed complexion. I initially purchased this Loose Powder as a face powder but it is far too orange so I substituted this for a bronzer/ blusher and this has been doing a perfect job.

It doesn't last for ages on the skin, as you'd expect, but does successfully contour your face.

Sudocrem

For the past 5 weeks I have been trialing the ProActiv skincare system and it has been driving me stir crazy! My skin has run full circle, breaking out here there and everywhere so I have been applying Sudo to aid the spots to vanish.  


Real Techniques Stippling Brush

I have only owned this brush for a week but I am already sold. A must have in my opinion. It is so gentle on the skin and blends concealer like a dream. I also use this for my cream colour base - which I hardly touched before.

MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl

When I first got this I didn't have the correct brush to apply this ( before my stippling brush) and just used my fingers. Because i'm lazy, I wouldn't reach for this to use on a regular basis so it just lay gathering dust. Now I have my perfect tool, I have been using this for the past couple of weeks and it gives a gorgeous healthy glow - I love it!

MAC Select Moisturecover 

This must have been on every favourites since June. I love this. It covers undereye circles but isn't heavy or drying. I'm sadly running out of this and would definitely consider repurchasing this.

Nivea Creme

Using ProActiv, I have found my skin become significantly more dry so I have needed extra help, other than my usual moisturiser, to replenish my skin. This works perfectly, as its thick, to soothe and moisturise the skin - leaving it "normal" again. 

MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study

At first I didn't feel this made a difference, mainly because of how natural it looks when worn on its own, but I have noticed that when using this my eye shadow lasts longer.


No7 Eyeshadow

As you can see, these eyeshadows get their regular use and it won't be long until they're gone. I love No7 Eyeshadows as a whole - they aren't chalky, they have good pigmentation, they'll last and these, like many other shades, are very wearable and are perfect for school.

Thats all. What are your February Favourites?? 

xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe