Empties: Use up 50 products Challenge

17:43


 I don't think that I buy beauty products or make up as often as many other bloggers however I do still feel I have a significant amount of beauty 'stuff' to use up. Reading Jess's Blog - DitzyGlamour -I have decided to set myself a challenge and use up 50 products before Christmas. I have found in my monthly empties that I have managed to use up at least 10 products so in the 3 and a half months, if I get a wriggle on, I should be able to use up this amount ( especially if I use up my samples and half filled bottles and hit-pan make-up products). I also feel that this challenge is more achievable than setting myself a spending ban, although I have been cutting back anyway, as it means I can keep to my usual spending.
I'm going to blog about my empties every month ( as I do usually) but perhaps do update posts alongside. If you would like to join in, feel free to and please let me know in the comments.

I'll be putting all finished products in one spot to hopefully watch it fill up and free up space for shiny new products as christmas comes!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Interesting twist on the now not so original monthly empties posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading other people's challenges. I always give up but I recently found out that I'm pregnant so it looks like I definitely need to stop buying new stuff and use up some old ones haha. Good luck with this chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow iinteresting! I'll take on this challenge too but will start it on October since it's my birthmonth. I agree a 50 empties challenge seems more achievable than a spending ban! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should challenge my self as well :) I was thinking to make a spending ban, but how someone already said, this seems more achievable.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog :) Followed your blog as well :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe