What I got for Christmas 2019

13:30

Hello Everyone! I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. During the crimbo limbo, I have been fighting (and losing) the urges to demolish all of the christmas chocolate in sight, whilst working the odd retail shift in between. I finished first semester in the middle of December and don't return until the end of January, so I've been making the most of seeing family and friends, earning some pennies at work and trying to avoid revising for my imminent marketing strategy exam.
'What I got for Christmas' posts/ vlogs are up there as one of my favourites, so seeing as I recently turned 23 (3 days before Christmas) and Christmas came and went, I thought that I would share with you the gifts I have very kindly received from friends and family for my birthday and christmas this year, not least so that I can look back on this post in the future for inspiration.
Having a birthday three days before Christmas lends itself to some joint gifts, so my main present this year was a long weekend away in Krakow with my family in the Spring. My lovely boyfriend has also gifted me a trip to York for us both to enjoy in February, alongside a cabin max bag rucksack, that'll be perfect for travelling with just hand luggage when we go to Poland.

I'm a lover of gin, so was made up when I received a large bottle of Gordons Pink Gin, as well as some gin and tonic jelly sweets. My love of food and drink was also evident in the gifts I received, namely in the form of Maltesers, Celebrations, Truffles and gingerbread. 
Despite the volume of chocolate I'll have consumed over the festive period, believe it or not, I shall be returning to Slimming world on the I can’t wait to experiment with new recipes in 2020 from the Pinch of Nom cookbooks. 
Christmas has enabled me to replenish my skincare , makeup and bodycare stash, including shower gels from Lush and Bath & Body works, new skincare from No7 and Clinique and makeup from bella pierre, elf and MAC.
 So that's all for my 23rd Birthday and Christmas Haul. I am incredibly grateful and humbled by the generosity of my friends and family, and am overwhelmed by how well the people closest to me know me. I honestly think that this years gifts sum me up perfectly.

What did you get for Christmas?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe