Happy Birthday Blog - 1 Year Blog-iversary

17:16

birthday cupcakes 213x300 The Best Idea With Cupcakes Birthday
MY BLOG IS ONE!

Hello all, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all my readers for supporting me for the past year by reading and commenting. Without you, I may not be blogging. Although I haven't come as far as many have done in a year, I never expected 10 people to follow my blog let alone over 100. I hope you will continue to support my blog as I love writing posts.

Please send me your blog post suggestions for future posts.

Beth xx

Tweet me @CosmticLover


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe