My 'emergency' kit.

20:55


We all have those make-up bags specifically for beauty 'emergencies' and I though I would share with you, mine!




Strawberry Lip Balm Pot ( Actually depotted body lotion)

I love reusing packaging, the little eco freak that I may be, so have put inside this little  red pot, my Natural Collection Body Cream, which smells ay-mazing. Essential for cold winter months.

Powder Brush

Clarity Spot Gel

Jemma Kid Lip Gloss

Tyrozets (for my bad throat)

Bobbles and Hairgrips

Hand Sanitizer


Pressed Powder

Theramed  Toothpaste and Mouth Wash

Bizarre but I actually use this for a minty 'touch up'. I use a pea sized amount and spread it around my mouth and I'm left with "minty freshness"

Paracetamol

4HEAD

What do you carry for 'emergencies'?

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe