Back to School Series #6: First day of School Outfits - Help me decide what to wear!

12:00

Starting Sixth Form this year marks the first time in my 12 years of school that I am able to wear my own clothes to school, with complete free choice, and I have already hit a blank of what to wear on my first day.

Being completely stumped and feeling the pressure to look good on Tuesday I thought I would share a few of my first day outfit ideas in hope that you can get some ideas and can also help me to reach a decision as to which one I should wear for my first day!

My first outfit is one that I wore quite recently and loved. It consists of my new off the shoulder grey skater dress from Missguided, my trusty Miss Selfridge Studded Leather Jacket and my new tan ankle boots (New Look).
 
The second outfit is one that I loved wearing to my exams. It features my oversized celine tshirt (ebay) of which I have paired with black leggings and my red 'converse', again with my leather jacket. 
 
 
The last outfit I feel is much more casual; an oversized t-shirt (Select), checked shirt (Topshop) and jeans (New Look) with converse.

So, What are your thoughts? Have you got any ideas of what I could wear for my first day back? Please let me know which is your favourite outfit below!

Good Luck to all going back to school, college and Uni this week!

Beth xx

P.S I think this wil be the last in my BTS series so stay tuned for 'normal' posts this weekend.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the 1st and 2nd outfit :) I'm also super anxious about what to wear on my first day of college, but these outfits have definitely inspired me xx
    xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those outfits are lovely! I'd say the 1st one is my favourite though :)

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd outfit! I think it would look really nice, I wore something similar on my first day today!

    Gemma xxx

    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!
    I liked more the 2nd outfit :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm gonna have to go wiiith outfit number 1! i just love dresses with tights<3
    have a great first day :)
    -jules
    www.myladybakes.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe