TAG: My favourite beauty products under £5 - Skincare, Makeup, Haircare

19:30




This time last year I wrote a post (TAG) on my three favourite products under £5, one was to be Skincare, one was to be Makeup and the other to be haircare. Here are my current favourites

Skincare - Boots Essentials Cucumber Eye Make-up remover gel - Review here

I can rely on this to remove all of my mascara and eye makeup and even my face makeup if i'm out of my cleanser. I love it and shall be repurchasing.

Makeup - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

I am still yet to review this but love it. It covers, it lasts, it doesn't crease - its great!

Haircare - Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo

This product I have repurchased and repurchased. I love how easy it is to transform your greasy locks if you don't have time to wash your hair. Smells great and a large can lasts for ages!

I hope this is useful, I TAG you all to share your three favourite beauty products under £5 - please leave your links below if you take part! x



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i need to get that Collection 2000 concealer eventually! everyone raves about it :)
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl
    Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tropical scent - its my fav dry shampoo.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe