My Skincare Collection & How to Get Clearer Skin

12:00

skincare tin

My Skincare Collection 

Today I thought that I'd share with you my collection of skincare products.
Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Cleansing Lotion  Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer  Simple Kind to Skin Facial Scrub  Boots No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator
Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Cleansing Lotion 
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer 
Simple Kind to Skin Facial Scrub 
Sudocrem  Savlon  Oxy Zit Blitz Pads  Witch Blemish Stick  Clarity Spot Treatment  Panoxyl Aqua Gel
Sudocrem 
Savlon 
Oxy Zit Blitz Pads 
Witch Blemish Stick 
Clarity Spot Treatment 
Panoxyl Aqua Gel 
Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Face Mask Boots Simply Sensitive Face Mask
Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Face Mask

Garnier Dark Spot Corrector  Amie Morning Dew Matte-finish Moisturiser Re-Gen Cream  Hydrocortisone

Garnier Dark Spot Corrector 
Re-Gen Cream 
Hydrocortisone

Clarins Night Cream  Clarins Skin Serum  Clarins Wrinkle Cream

Clarins Night Cream 
Clarins Skin Serum 
Clarins Wrinkle Cream 

Tips for Clearer Spot-free Skin

cucumber cream cleanser cucumber tonerRemove (all) make-up everyday

Yes. We all have those days when we can't be bothered to stand up let alone wash our face, but this step is really important for cleansing your skin. At the minute I enjoy using a cream cleanser and a toner as it will get every ounce of make-up off your face. Any make-up remover is fine whether it be high street or high end as long as everything is removed, sooner rather than later preferably.

clearasil and clarity spot treatment

Apply spot treatments regularly.

I am yet to find a spot treatment that I swear by but I try to apply the treatments that I do have as regularly as possible to make the most of the product and its 'magical' powers.

Use a spot fighting treatment alongside (or under) your make-up
simple smoothing facial scrub exfoliator

Exfoliate

blotting papers

Blotting Papers

If you have oily skin these are most probably your best friends and if you have dry skin these surprisingly can be great too! I suffer with dry skin and when trying a blotting sheet from a friend was very surprised about the amount of oil was on my face. 

Oil on your face does not help spots and can cause breakouts. By using these on my forehead and hair-line mainly, and of course near my spots, my spots do not get worse.

Thats all... Let me know if you want to see any reviews on these products.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Have you done a review on the liz earle skin tonic? I would love to read that :)

    hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see a review of what u think of witch blemish stick :)


    89lisa.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of having a skincare tin. That might be somethiing I need to try. I am curious about the Simple Kind to Skin Facial Scrub and would like to see a review on it. I found your blog through the BBU blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how good is the dark spot corrector? considering perchasing it:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the liz Earle spritzer!! Especially In the summer, sooo refreshing. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe