Skincare: What's in my skincare tin

12:00



Today I thought that I'd share with you What I keep in my skincare tin - My collection of Skincare products. Please let me know if you want a  thorough review of any of these products. 


Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Cleansing Lotion

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer

Simple Kind to Skin Facial Scrub

Boots No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator


Sudocrem

Savlon

Oxy Zit Blitz Pads

Witch Blemish Stick

Clarity Spot Treatment

Panoxyl Aqua Gel

Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Face Mask

Boots Simply Sensitive Face Mask

Garnier Dark Spot Corrector


Re-Gen Cream


Clarins Night Cream

Clarins Skin Serum

Clarins Wrinkle Cream

I also keep here my new purchases:

Boots Botanics Rose Water Toning Spritz

Neutrogena 2 in 1 Wash and Mask

Thats all... Let me know if you want to see any reviews on these products.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Have you done a review on the liz earle skin tonic? I would love to read that :)

    hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see a review of what u think of witch blemish stick :)


    89lisa.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of having a skincare tin. That might be somethiing I need to try. I am curious about the Simple Kind to Skin Facial Scrub and would like to see a review on it. I found your blog through the BBU blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how good is the dark spot corrector? considering perchasing it:)

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the liz Earle spritzer!! Especially In the summer, sooo refreshing. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe