Shopping my stash #2

19:00




This week I have decided to switch up all of my daily routine besides my mascara. This week I plan on using:
Garnier Original BB Cream
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Natural Collection Concealer
17 Maximum Volume Mascara
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector
No7 Eyeshadow Pans
17 Blush & Glow
17 Supreme Shine Lipstick - Belle
Natural Collection Loose Powder
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot

My favourites so far from this stash would have to be the No7 Eyeshadows - surprise surprise - and my MAC Paint Pot as even after a run in the hot sun these still remained.

What are you using this week?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. There's some great products here. I really want to try the MAC paint pots as everyone seems to be using them!

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear how the dark spot corrector is! I am looking for a good one so bad!
    Janinw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try a 17 blusher, are they any good? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of this post, and really need to try it myself. The 17 Blush and Go looks really interesting.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe