My Beauty Checklist for Back to School - Back to School Series

14:12

For the fourth post in my 7 day back to school countdown I thought that I would share my beauty checklist for back to school time. By this I mean the beauty related 'things' I will do in time for me starting school next Tuesday.

Hair:

Shampoo and Condition
Use a hair mask

Nails:

Trim,file,treat cuticles and paint fingernails with a clear nail polish
Trim and repaint toenails in a bright colour

Body:
Shave
Exfoliate
Moisturise
Fake Tan (I am unsure if I will bother)
Sort out my feet ( Post is to come)

Skin:
Exfoliate
Use a face mask
Moisturise using a thick moisturiser

Makeup:

Prepare my make up bag ( A post in to come)

Will you be doing anything beauty related in time for school or work?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe