Back to School Series: My Back to School Shopping List, Essentials and Pencil Case

11:16





For the second post in my 7 day school countdown I thought that I’d share my Back to School Shopping List/ Back to School Essentials and What I carry in my school pencil case – 3 posts in 1.

Clothing:

School Skirt
School Shirts
School Shoes
Black Tights
Black Socks
School Bag
Trainers

Stationary:

My ‘Essentials’:

Pencils
Pens
Pencil Sharpener
Eraser
Fountain Pen
Ink Cartridges
Ink Eraser
Ruler
Index Cards
Ring Binders
Hole punch
Lined Paper
Hole Reinforcers
Pencil Case
Post its

Extra Supplies

Glue Stick
Whiteboard Pens
File Divders
Document wallet
Plastic Sheet Protectors
Paper Clips
Stapler

What Supplies do you use at school? What's on your back to school shopping list?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love your pencil case :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - hopefully it will serve me well! x

      Delete
  2. i love your pencil case, it seems to fit quite a lot in! a diary/planner is on my back to school list, but they're either really expensive or boring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately my school provides my planner! x

      Delete
  3. I love your pencil case!
    I also did a 'what's in my pencil case' on my blog!:)
    www.xbonjourbelle.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's your pencil case from?! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe