Summer Besties TAG

07:22


As we are now officially in Summer, I thought that i'd jump on the bandwagon and share with you my must have products for summer.
1) Lip product


This of course has to be chapstick! The strawberry flavour tastes so good and the SPF protects your lips from the sun!

2) Blush
I didn't wear blusher much at the start of the year, its only recently that I have been adding colour to my cheeks.

This blusher is by No7 but unfortunately was limited edition. I recommend the brand though as they are affordable ( £3.50 with the £5 off voucher) and last for most of the day.

3) Nail Polish


This nail polish is also by No7 (£7). In the shade TWINKLE, this is a light glittery pink that's perfect for fingers and toes. This was my go-to colour last year and will most probably be my go-to this summer too.

4) Liquid face product


This is my all time favourite foundation, Bourjois Healthy Mix. It's lightweight but still gives great coverage.

5) Powder face product




As summer rolls in, coverage rolls out. This Mineralize Skinfinish provides enough coverage for summer but is not heavy or cakey.

6) Hair product


When it comes to summer I give my hair a break in order for it to grow and improve in condition. To do this I avoid heat and try to wash it every 3 days instead of every other day (yucky but so good for your hair). Dry shampoo is great for this and this MESSHEAD Dry Shampoo is only £0.99p

7) Eye product


This MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT is AMAZING and it will last through hot summer days and looks great.

8) Self Tanner 


This ST MORIZ is a cheaper version of the well known St Tropez. Unfortunately I have never tried St Tropez but with the great outcome of the St. Moriz, there is no need.

9) Fashion accessory

Sandals or Flip Flops are essential for Summer. They are versatile and comfy too!

10) Clothing piece

PLAYSUITS. These are popular everywhere and so affordable too. Definately worth an investment.

Hope this is helpful.

LilleyMay xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am in LOVE with the Maxfactor mascara!!! Definitely the best £9 I've ever spent! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polish such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe