What I got for Christmas: 2018

19:00

I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. During the crimbo limbo I have been battling with a cold that arrived bang on time for the pigs-in-blankets being served at the dinner table. It's been a great Christmas break so far - I’ve been fortunate enough to have taken time off work from the 21st December up until the 3rd January, so have been making the most of the spare time I have to finish the year with dedication to my otherwise neglected blog. 
Seeing as I have been posted similar blogposts to this over the years, and that I frequently look back on previous years posts for gift inspiration, that I would share with you the gifts I have very kindly received from friends and family for my 22nd Birthday and Christmas this year. 
Having a birthday three days before Christmas lends itself to some joint gifts, so my lovely boyfriend has gifted me a spa day for us both to enjoy in the new year alongside some travel guides for the destinations that are on our to-visit lists. I’ve also, already, got so much use out of my new grey blanket that doubles as a throw for my bed.
I don’t know what impression I give to friends and family, but I was fortunate to receive prosecco, gin, wine and a passion fruit gin liquor to stock me well for the new year. I was also treated to a range of ‘smellies’, perfume, satin pillowcases, desenio print, a grace fit resistance band and a back up of my favourite Clarins cleanser. 
My love of food and drink was also evident in the gifts I received, namely in the form of Maltesers, Kinder Buenos and gingerbread. My new mugs and chilly’s water bottle will ensure I’m hydrated in 2019. 
Those eager-eyed of you may have spotted the most random gift I’d asked for this year - my spiralizer! I can’t wait to experiment with new recipes in 2019. 
So that's all for my 22nd Birthday and Christmas Haul. I am incredibly grateful and humbled by the generosity of my friends and family, and am overwhelmed by how well the people closest to me know me. I am already eying up what I can buy with my LUSH & Ticketmaster vouchers.

What did you get for Christmas? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe