2012 Favourites: Top 12 of 2012

11:59


Hello! To conclude my year of monthly favourites I thought that I would share my 12 favourite products of 2012.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Although I have only owned this for just over a month I have grown to love it. It doesnt cake, it blotts shine and is cheap too!

Mac Bare Study Paint Pot

This has helped all year to prolong the wear of my eyeshadows and make the colours appear much brighter. Although it does seem pricey, I know this will lasts for many months more ( and I have owned it for a year!

No7 blush

This blusher is smooth too apply, not overfly pigmented, comes in flattering shades, is affordable and can even be purchased with £3 off vouchers.

No7 eyeshadow

No7 eyeshadows are by far my favourite brand of eyeshadow - I much prefer them to my mac shadows. They are creamy, pigmented, blends easily and are also very affordable. If I could only pick one favourite from the post these are a very high contender.

Front Cover Eyeshadow

Again, I much prefer these to my mac eyeshadows. They last longer, do not crease, are more pigmented, more affordable and generally are much better!

Collection concealer

I unfortunately managed to lose thus at school when I had product left but up until losing it, I used this concealer every day, practically, since I bought it and it didn't let me down. It covered blemishes and under eye circles and is very affordable.

Garnier oil free BB Cream

This product has been featured endless times here. This has been my holy grail foundation/ bb cream since this came into my hands and again, is much preferred to my Mac alternative. It blends easily, doesn't break me out, lasts well on the skin - the list goes on!

Eos lip balm

Up until trying this I thought that Chapstick lip balm was the best lip balm. Now I think That this may have pushed it off the top spot. This is smooth, creamy, convenient and despite being more expensive than chapstick, has lasted much longer than a chapstick tube would usually..

Real Techniques Stippling Brush

I was faithful to my old, was trusty, elf powder brush but that has been left in its home since using this. This hasn't yet shed ( and I have owned it for many months) it blends foundation easily and is also really soft. I love this so much I added many other brushes from the range to my christmas list!

Mac 217

When you own this brush, you only need this brush. It packs on colour, applies colour to the crease and also blends great too! It may seem a steep price at first but I reassure you that this is worth the investment.

Batiste Dry Shampoo

This has been a staple of mine throughout the year and something i continue to repurchase. Ive strayed from this and have come back to this.

T Gel Shampoo

For those that regularly read my empties posts you may know that my scalp is rather fussy and seems to hate most shampoos. This however is one kf very few shampoos that my scalp likes and I highly recommend it.

I hope that you have enjoyed reading this post and maybe want to try some of these products out for yourself in 2013. Please let me know your top 12 of 2012 in the comments below.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I couldn't live without my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and definitely need to try out more of their products next year.

    Louise x

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I have never tried No7 eyeshadows. Will take a look the next time I'm in boots! Xx

    Missbeautybits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe