Pants Products - Products I Regret Buying / Products I will not repurchase

19:46

  
(Natural Collection Loose Powder, BAD gal lash, MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer, Witch Blemish Stick, 17 Blush and Glow - Peaches and Cream-)

After recently having a mooch in my make-up drawer I have come to realize some products that I have neglected - basically that are pants and a bit useless. I thought that you may be interested in knowing these products as they are products that I am very unlikely to repurchase and therefore regret wasting my pennies on them. 

*This is only my opinion, its not to say that I don't like other products from these brands it is just that these don't work for me but may work well for others. Please take as a pinch of salt and note that my opinions can change*

Natural Collection Pressed Powder

This powder is not only cakey but turns orange in the blink of an eye. The fact that its a loose powder also makes it messy to travel with.

BAD Gal Lash Mascara

Fortunately I only spent £2 on this mascara as it was free with glamour magazine, however for a product that would normally cost much more I was very disappointed. I didn't find that this mascara did much to my lashes except colour them and the mascara soon disappeared from my lashes.

MAC Studio Sculpt

I love the coverage and the appearance of this when I first apply it but within half an hour it has creased and gone all cakey and to top it off it dries out the areas where it's applied. Sorry MAC I shall not be repurchasing this. That being said - I loved the MAC Select Moisturecover concealer.

Witch Blemish Stick

I always hear great things about this brand and was excited to try this when I saw this on offer. Unfortunately this just doesn't do anything for me. When I apply this on my spots it stings but then doesn't do anything, the spot stays the same size and stays as red, it doesn't affect it.

17 Blush & Go

Fortunately this was a free gift with purchase so I haven't wasted money on it and I won't be in the future. First of all I found that the pan is too small to get either highlight or blush , this being said I thought that id swirl the colours together, this didn't work, the colours don't swirl together and I just end up with stripes on my face and this happens when I apply the colours separately - the colours don't seem to blend on the skin and just stay like stripes on your face. I also found that the blusher is far too pink for my naturally rosey complexion. I do believe that the individual blusher pans are very popular so I suspect it is just one of 17's poorer quality products that ended up in my basket.

What products wouldn't you repurchase? 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I really didn't like the Benefit Bad Gal Lash either, I only bought it out of glamour as well! Phew!
    freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness! Im glad i've tried it after all the hype but I was very disappointed.

      Delete
  2. I don't like Benefit Bad Gal either it is awful, I really want to try They're Real by Benefit but i'm scared to pay £18 as Bad Gal was so pants!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be! I do believe that you can get much better mascaras at Boots and Superdrug xx

      Delete
  3. I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who dislikes the BAD gal mascara! Everyone seems to love it, and then I got the same one as you and was really disappointed. It did nothing for my lashes. I much prefer Lancome Hypnose Drama and Covergirl Lashblast.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to LOVE BAD Gal, but after getting a couple from Glamour i can't exactly remember why, its awful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree about Bad Gal. I find it clumpy and flaky, so not worth the money.

    Thanks for leaving me your twitter link! I hope I'll see you around a little :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the products that were free with Glamour weren't up to the usual Benefit standard, I got the porefessional, it's watery and doesn't work as well as my full size tube. I have a full size tube of Bad Gal as well and I think it's a great mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also didn't like Bad Gal, seems not many people did!! haha I had the full size too, got it free from a friend, no wonder she didn't like it either!
    The product i wouldn't repurchase would have to be MaxFactor smokey eye stick, it's awful, far too oily and slips off your eyes!
    xxx

    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when you buy something and it is awful!! Great post!
    -Jen <3
    Follow me: chiccupcake1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe