ELF Powder Brush Review

20:44

Elf Studio Powder Brush

ELF Powder Brush Review

For a budget foundation and powder brush, look no further than the ELF Powder Brush. A budget makeup brush that is both affordable and versatile. Retailing from £6, this brush is an affordable alternative to Real Techniques or MAC makeup brushes, that is still excellent quality.

Are ELF Makeup Brushes good quality?

Forget spending £20 on a foundation brush! ELF have an amazing Studio line in it's range, with a range of makeup brushes to choose from. The bristles are soft and densely packed, meaning it is great for powder and liquid products and allows you to blend easily into the skin leaving you looking flawless.

(Update: I've owned my ELF powder brush for 9 years now and it's still as good as new! I have washed this brush many times and shedding has been at a bare minimum.) 

I'd certainly urge you to try the ELF Studio Powder brush, but not as a powder brush per se, but as a foundation brush instead!

-------------------------------
Read more like this...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe