Roomzzz Aparthotel Chester Review : Girls Shopping Weekend

18:30

























At the start of the week I, along with 3 of my friends, spent the night at one of Roomzzz Aparthotels, more specifically their Chester location overlooking the Chester race course. 

It was in fact by fluke that I came across their website but  I am so glad that I did After many failed attempts at finding an Apartment for four eighteen year olds to stay in a popular shopping destination across the country, our age meant that we weren’t permitted to stay in any of the options that I had previously considered as we were all under 25 and such apartments were exclusive to those over that age. Fortunately, the Roomzzz website popped up as part of my search and proved to be a great alternative, without age restrictions and with affordable, modern double rooms available a stones throw away from the shops.What’s more was that days after I stumbled across their website, Roomzzz were offering 50% off all rooms in all of their UK locations meaning each room would cost us £34.50 instead of £69.99 ( already reasonably priced for the quality) , compared to apartments we’d found for around the £120-£140 region. Great value for cash-strapped students as it meant it cost us each £17.25 for the night – bargain. 

For those who haven’t heard of Roomzzz , they currently have numerous Aparthotels in city locations across England, such as Chester, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Nottingham, with more Aparthotels expected in Liverpool and London soon. They are affordably priced per night, with double rooms priced from £70 which includes their grab &go breakfast and complimentary wi-fi. 

When we arrived to check in ( after 3.00pm ), the ladies at the desk were as friendly and helpful as the lady I spoke to when booking through their booking hotline, and quickly and easily checked us in.

The hotel overall had a blue and pink colour scheme which carried on into the rooms which were modern and spacious, had a kitchenette, en-suite bathroom and big double bed. The grab and go breakfast was equally as amazing as the rooms. Available from 6.30am-10am the next morning, we were wowed by the pain au chocolats ( my personal favourite)  croissants, fruit, fruit juices and hot drinks – all very yummy indeed - and a bonus that we had forgotten was included with the price.

I would highly recommend the Roomzzz Aparthotel Chester and would definitely stay at Roomzzz Chester again. In the meantime, I hope to arrange a stay at one of the other locations as if the quality of the Chester Aparthotel is anything to go by, I will not be disappointed.

Have you heard of / stayed at Roomzzz before? Let me know!

Beth xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe