Empties ( September 2012 Empties ) Use up Fifty Products Challenge

18:08





For those that have read my previous posts, you may know that I , along with Jess from DitzyGlamour, am trying to finish up fifty products in time for christmas hence why you may (hopefully) see more products in my empties posts.

Haircare

#1  Timotei Fresh and Strong for Normal Hair. This lathers up easily and thoroughly cleanses your hair. The problem with this is that this does not agree with my scalp.

Repurchase? No

#2 and #3 Tresemme Naturals Lower Sulphates Shampoo and Conditioner. Obviously as a sample I can only give my first impressions of these. Regardless, mind are good. The shampoo lathered well, rinsed out easily and didn't seem to irritate my scalp. The conditioner also worked well and didn't weigh my hair down.

Repurchase? Yes. I think I would try out the full size

Make Up

#4 Natural Collection Loose Powder  Cool Translucent. I used to think that this was too orange for me but I was wrong ( for the summertime anyway). As I gradually used this up I found that I liked this more; it wasn't cakey, it set my makeup and is very cheap!

Repurchase? Yes. For the summer time anyway

#5 Natural Collectino Cover Up Cream. Unfortunately I was not a fan of this. It was cakey, creased easily, didn't blend and was just a pants concealer.

Repurchase? No 

#6 Mac Cream Colour Base. This was a love hate product for me. It works as a great natural cream highlighter that blends easily however I found that  with some foundations , where I had applied this , the highlight would wear off and take the foundation with it leaving a streak on my face.

Repurchase? Maybe

#7 17 Blush & Glow in Peaches and Cream. Again, like the powder, I did not like this at first because I found the colour too difficult to work with and the pan too small for my brush. Once I had I had almost finished this product I liked it much more.It was pigmented, it blended easily and looked like a natural flush. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend this however I would purchase a 17 Blusher again in the future.

Repurchase? Yes

Skincare

#8 Boots Extra Large Cotton Wool Pads. I have got through many of these. I cannot recommend these enough. You only need one to remove all of your face and eye makeup.

Repurchase? Yes

#9 OXY Zit Blitz Pads. I saw these mentioned on somebodies youtube and for £1 I thought they would be worth a try. These are aimed at men and are to be used all over your face to remove the dirt and grime. I used these after cleansing and they worked great to remover left over makeup that my cleanser hadn't.

Repurchase? Maybe

#10 Tesco Baby Wipes. This smell horrific. They aren't moist and don't remove anything. These are only good for wiping down your surface.

Repurchase? No

Thats all! What have you used up this month?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe