Packing for a Weekend Away: What's in my travel makeup bag?

19:00

Travel Makeup Bag

As I mentioned in a previous post, over the summer holidays I went on two weekend breaks and I thought that it may be helpful for me to share the makeup I took with me with you.

Brushes:
ELF Bronzing Brush
Natural Beauty Eyeshadow and Crease Brush
ELF Powder Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
MAC 217
Autograph Powder Brush
Primark Kabuki Brush

Face Products:
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector
Garnier BB Cream
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Natural Collection Loose Powder
No7 Honey Blush
Accessorize Bronzer Duo
17 Blush and Glow

Eye  Products:
17 Maximum Volume Mascara
Front Cover Eyeshadow Palette ( Copper Coin, Frosted Almond, Powder Puff, Silver Dollar)
2True White Eyeliner
Technic Clear Mascara

Lip Products:
Natural Collection Rosebud Lipstick

Travel Toiletries Bag


Suncream
Gradual Tanning Lotion - A gradual tanner is great for travelling as it will help top up your tan but won't look un-natural
Body Lotion - When on holiday I found that my skin lacked moisture so this lotion was essential.

Shower Gel - When abroad I love citrus, fruity smells and Original Source are great for this.
Cleansing Wipes - When I'm travelling I usually use a different skincare routine from usual so use Cleansing Wipes or Skincare samples
Perfume (Escada Taj Sunset) - During the summer months I love a fruity sweet fragrance so this is perfect
Moisturiser - Preferably with SPF for added protection
Shampoo & Conditioner
Hairspray - To tackle the effect that humidity has on your hair
Sectioning Clip
Salt Spray - If you have long hair and like the appearance of beachy waves then this type of salt spray is perfect and is a necessity
Dry Shampoo - Depending on where you are travelling determines on whether this is needed. If you are travelling long haul or are unsure how often you'll be able to wash your hair, then this is great
Body Mist - Not only does this cover you in gorgeous fragrance but it cools you down too!A must have for the pool side.

What are your Travel Bag Must Haves? Do you carry more on a weekend away? Tell me what you pack in the comments below.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is great timing i'm packing for staying away tommorow night.

    www.bronzedblushedlips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the blush and glow from 17 - havent seen that in the range before!
    Great blog sweetie, found you via the BBU blog hop.
    Claire x
    www.prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe