Primark and boots haul

15:41


So Yesterday I took a quick trip to Primark to pick up at few things that I had spotted on other blogs.

Sunglasses - £1 (Sale)
Dress - £2 (Sale)
Make up roll - £5
Total: £8

I am loving everything that I have bought and each will definately be getting plenty of usage through the summer. The make-up roll that I spotted on Gracies Youtube, UglyFaceofBeauty, has already had use and it's great,really useful to organise your make-up for travelling or as a daily make-up bag.

Boots Zingy Shower Gels (£1 each)

I am yet to use these but I suspect that they are a close dupe to the Original Source Shower Gels which smell gorgeous!

Thats all for this post.

Any questions or requests then please comment below

LilleyMay x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It was you who motivated me to get down to Primark. If it wasn't for you, I would never have found such a great bargain!Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress!! Primark's got some goodies doesnt it. I always love to buy shoes and purses there and an occasional dress or blouse.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe